Ah the Holidays are quickly approaching! Yes, “Winter is here!” and with that, we do want you to check out all of our lovely vendors we had at either one of our events we did this summer to get something unique for the upcoming Holidays! (Whatever you celebrate!).
As most of you know, we did two events and I’ll separate the vendors by color: Abbadia Mare Festival vendors will be in GREEN, Silver Kingdom Festival will be in dark BLUE and PURPLE if they were at BOTH events!
The vendors are not in alphabetical order and some of them don’t have websites, but we’ll post their fan pages if they don’t have a website – Happy Shopping and we wish you a blessed whatever it is you celebrate!
- The Stone Lady – Stone Lady– she does amazing stone readings for you and she is eerily accurate!
- StoryTeller Jewelry – Storyteller Jewelry – very neat jewelry that has a story that she wrote in most pieces – necklaces, brooches and more!
- Healing Touch Pottery – Great pottery all hand made with healing touch crystals and stones
- Antika Nueva –
www.antikanueva.com – funky jewelry all hand made, soaps, salve (goo) and headwear, and other items
- Sacred Spiritual Treasures –Sacred Spiritual Treasures – hand made jewelry some spiritual in nature, oils, bracelets, and more
- Sanctuary Bodywork – http://sanctuary.massagetherapy.com/ – Massages! Reiki! Gift Certificates!
- Mother Earth Gourds/Creatures Nest – http://www.motherearthgourds.com/ Purses, drums and other items made from gourds and also beautiful puppets that look very real.
- Acqua Sotto – Acqua Sotto whimsical crowns, party goods and more!
- DeepWater Dye Works – http://deepwaterdyeworks.com/ Yarn, fiber and more!
- Lord Fafnir and Spawn Psychic Readers – https://www.fafnirandspawn.com/ Psychic Readings!
- Devas & Dragons Designs – (FB page only) – lovely hand made jewelry!
- The Silver Branch – http://www.thesilverbranch.com/ – hand made sculptures, baby dwagons, tiny gnomes and fairy wings (jewelry and more!)
- Mischief and Mirth Studios – https://www.facebook.com/MischiefAndMirth/ (FB page only) Leather masks, leather leaf hair holders, leather journals and more leather items
- Emazanti Creations – Emazanti Creations FB page
Garb and so much more!
- Lilla Rose Apron Strings – Lilla Rose Apron Strings hair accessories and some jewelry!
- Henna Inspired – Henna Inspired – lovely Henna!
- Cashlin’s Creations – Cashlin’s Creations FB page jewelry and crafts!
- Photography by Donatello – Photography by Donatello – photography for the family – in Garb or whatever you like!
- Oignucs Incense – Oignucs Incense FB page – incense, oils and scents of all kinds 🙂
- Gypsy Wings and Things – Gypsy Wings and Things fun fairy wings and other items!
- MoonDragon Designs – MoonDragon Designs hand made cloaks, knitted items, jewelry and so much more!
- Mary Lawrence Author – Mary Lawrence Author Books Murder Mysteries set in Tudor England – rather good! She’s working on novel #4 as we write this post 🙂
- Wolf’s Head Whatever – Wolf’s Head Whatever FB page hand made chain maille, crocheted items and more!
- The Mad Mailer – The Mad Mailler
Chain Maille made items including neckties and hats!
- Oignucs Incense – Oignucs Incense FB page incense, oils and more!
- Hobbit’s Head 2 Toe/ Crafty Lil Witch – HobbitsHead2Toe FB page – pirate gear, gypsy wear, masks, head pieces and more!
- Bella Fortuna – no website sorry – she will be at Rockport First Night doing readings at Spiran Hall from 5:30 pm on.
- Spellbound LLC – Spellbound LLC FB page – headpieces and more!
- Sew Sew Busy – Sew Sew Busy FB page – hand made garb, bodices and more
- Mystical Inspirations – Mystical Inspirations art, hand made jewelry, mystical creations and more!
- The Mother’s Healing Touch – The Mothers Healing Touch FB page readings, healings and other items
- Inner Lotus Haven for Mind, Body and Spirit – she was our face painter for one day, but her salon in NH does so much more! Inner Lotus Haven
- Sachs and Byrne – Sachs and Byrne
feather flowers, broaches, ring watches and more!
- Tintagels Gate – Tintagels Gate mystical, whimsical, and anything you might need for faire and more!
- Blackthorn Prints – Blackthorn Prints FB page hand made prints and Tee Shirts, Posters and more!
- Just in Tyme Boots – Just in Tyme Boots well crafted boots!
- Mystique Fashions – Mystique Fashions clothing, bodices and more!
- Tessimal’s Celestial Fairie Houses – Tessimal’s Celestial Fairie Houses tee shirts, fairie houses, gypsy wear and more
- Fun Tymes Jewelry – Fun Tymes Jewelry FB page hand made jewelry
- Amalgated Funk and Finery – Amalgated Funk and Finery – head pieces, jewelry and other items
- Karen’s Crowns and Pillows – no website sorry – sells crowns and pillows
NOTES for next season:
We do have dates already for Abbadia Mare Festival year 8! Dates will be July 21st and 22nd of 2018 so stay tuned for more information. As soon as we have information on Silver Kingdom, we will let you know.
We wish you a happy holiday (what ever it is you celebrate) with your families and hope to see you next year!
Wow, where did the time go?!?
We only have 8 days to go before we do abbadiamarefestival.com at Hammond Castle Museum which is located at 80 Hesperus Avenue, Gloucester, MA – 26 vendors! Paolo Garbanzo! This is the season not to be missed! Again, this is a fundraiser for the Castle. Tickets are $15 for adults, $11 for kids ages 5 to 11 and kids ages 4 and under are free. Parking is only available at Stage Fort Park, and that is an additional fee, but there is free busing to and from the venue. Please do note that due to the Historical Nature of this venue, it is not wheelchair accessible due to all the stairs.
Photo of Guy Todd the wondering harpist by Michael Meissner – 2015
Then next up for us is Silver Kingdom Renaissance Festival – silverkingdomfestival
Which is on August 19th and 20th at Ye Olde Commons located at 120 Northside Road in Charlton, MA. We currently have a Groupon deal right now going on! Groupon deal for SKF! You should check that out especially if you love a great deal!
Granny Grue wants to meet you! Photo credit Mike Druzolowski 2016
Okay, that’s all of our events this season! We hope to see you and your families this season and be sure to tell your friends and families about our shows! These are both family friendly events to bring the kids to!
To seek Silver Kingdom Year 4 is your quest!
Press Release for immediate release
Charlton – June 18, 2017
We hereby announce that you must seek out Silver Kingdom Renaissance Festival for a fourth year this season!
Knights in shining armor will be battling it out before your very eyes! Magic from Mike OJ will amaze and astound you! Music will sooth the youngest and oldest while you shop from many different vendors and craftsmen amoungst the big field.
Feast on a Turkey Leg while watching Penniless Jacks sing for you or have some Del’s Frozen Lemonade while listening to the L.I.A.R.S.
On the dates of August 19th and 20th from 10:30 am to 5 pm you and your families will rejoice in the merriment of Silver Kingdom Renaissance Festival which will be located at Ye Olde Commons at 120 Northside Road, Charlton, MA.
Tickets are $15 for adults, $10 for kids ages 6 to 14; Seniors ages 65 and older; Veterans (please show your ID).
For more information about this event, please see thy website at http://www.silverkingdomfestival.com
Faire Fun at Hammond Castle
May 2017 – Press Release
On the dates of July 15th and 16th of 2017, the 7th annual Renaissance Festival will commence at Hammond Castle at 80 Hesperus Avenue, Gloucester, MA.
From 11 am to 5 pm each day, you and your families will enjoy entertainment from the World Famous Jester Paolo Garbanzo along with Knights, Music, Hand made crafts and so much more!
Food and snacks such as Kettle Corn, Del’s Frozen Lemonade and Turkey Legs will all be available as well during the days.
Tickets are only available at the Castle when you arrive. Ticket prices are: $15 for adults, $11 for kids ages 5 to 11 and kids ages 4 and under are free.
The only available parking is located at Stage Fort Park and that is an additional fee, however, free busing to and from the venue will be provided.
Please note that due to the Historical Nature of the Venue, it is not wheelchair accessible (nor is it stroller friendly) due to all the stairs.
For more information, please visit their website at http://www.abbadiamarefestival.com
Photo credit – Michael Meissner – July 19, 2015
Huzzah! We are now on officially for 2 faires here in MA (USA).
First up for us is Abbadia Mare Renaissance Festival which will be at Hammond Castle Museum at 80 Hesperus Avenue, Gloucester, MA (yes, it IS a real Castle!) on July 15th and 16th from 11 am to 5 pm each day (rain or shine). Tickets will only be available at the Castle for $15 for adults, $11 for kids ages 5 – 11 and kids ages 4 and under are free. Parking is located at Stage Fort Park for an additional fee, but there is free busing to and from the venue. Due to the historical nature of the venue, it is not handicapped accessible for wheelchairs nor is it stroller friendly due to all the stairs. For more information on this event, please visit our website at http://www.abbadiamarefestival.com
Next up for us will be Silver Kingdom Renaissance Festival which will be occurring at Ye Olde Commons (120 Northside Ave), in Charlton, MA. This will be on August 19th and 20th from 10:30 am to 5 pm each day (rain or shine). Tickets are $15 for adults, $10 for kids ages 6 – 14, Seniors (ages 65 and over) and Veterans (please show your ID). Kids ages 5 and under are free. This is wheelchair accessible, however, please note that this is rough terrain and the venue does have a rather large hill. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.silverkingdomfestival.com . We are currently seeking vendors and volunteers. If you are interested, please send us an e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are looking to get unique items for the Renaissance Enthusiast in your family, then I hope you check out some of the vendors that we had for either Abbadia Mare or Silver Kingdom Renaissance Faires.
Black will be for both events, Green for Silver Kingdom and Blue for Abbadia Mare Festival. Some of the vendors do not have websites, but have Facebook pages and you should be able to get in contact with them that way.
Amalgated Funk and Finery – Amalgted Funk – jewelry, crowns, steam punk items, hats and other items.
Antika Nueva – Antika Nueva – wire jewelry, hand made soaps, salves (goo), head pieces, cloaks and other items.
Bonnie Lee’s Creations (SKF vendor): Bonnie Lees Jewelry – jewelry, small stone trees, bracelets, and other items.
Capes and Corsets (SKF vendor): Capes and Corsets – capes and corsets
Cashlin’s Creations – Facebook page for Cashlin’s Creations – jewelry, art, crafts, wands, Celtic Creations
Cornerstone Creations (SKF vendor); Facebook page for Cornerstone Creations concrete items for your home and garden
DeepWater Dye Works – Deep Water Dye Works – yarn and fibers
Devas & Dragons Designs (Abbadia Mare vendor): jewelry with pearls and other fine gems
Emazanti Creations – Facebook page for Emazanti – garb for women and men, some chainmaile items and some jewelry
Grinning Dwarf – Grinning Dwarf – leather goods, masks, garb and more
Henna Inspired (SKF vendor): Henna Inspired – Henna
House of Hoover Designs (SKF vendor) : Rocks, gems and other items
Kimberley’s Creatures (SKF vendor) – Kimberleys Creatures – hand made paper mache dragons and eggs
Lady Lethal Chain Maile – Lady Lethal Chainmaile FB page – lady’s chainmaile
Lord Fafnir and Spawn – Fafnir and Spawn FB page – psychic tarot readings
Mary Lawrence Author (SKF vendor): Mary Lawrence Mystery books
Michael Longrider Flutes (SKF vendor): Native American Indian Flutes and other items
Moondragon Designs – Moondragon Designs – cloaks, capes, hand knitted items, jewelery, and other items
Mother’s Healing Touch – Mother’s Healing Touch FB page
Mother Earth Gourds/ Creatures Nest (SKF vendor) – gourd nests, drums and items as well as woodland babies – Mother Earth Gourds / Creatures Nest
Mystique Fashions & Accessories (SKF vendor) – Mystique Fashions FB page – garb for the ladies, mostly corsets and capes
Oignucs Incense (SKF vendor)- oils, incense and other lovely smelling items Oignucs Incense FB page
Mystical Inspirations (SKF vendor) – art, wands, jewelry and more – Mystical Inspirations
Patricia Hughes Author (Abbadia Mare Vendor) – books about pirate adventures – Patricia Hughes
Running Dog Pottery (Abbadia Mare vendor) – pottery, mugs, goblets and more – Running Dog Pottery FB page
Sach’s and Byrne (SKF vendor) – jewelry, flower roses, brooches, fans, belts and more – Sachs and Byrne
Sanctuary Bodywork (Abbadia Mare Vendor) – massages – Please e mail her if you would like her to come to your home or you can go to her office – Sanctuary Bodywork FB page
Silver Branch (Abbadia Mare vendor) – lovely fairies, gnomes, dragons and other items – Silver Branch
Tandy Leather (SKF vendor) – leather goods, learn how to make leather goods – Tandy Leather
Things that Work (SKF vendor) – yarn, fiber, oils, soaps, salves, rugs, other items for home – Things That Work
Tintagles Gate – a little bit of everything for the Renaissance Enthusiast and more – Tintagels Gate
Walt-King Sticks & More (SKF vendor) -hand made walking staffs, canes and more wooden items – Walt-King Sticks
Wolf’s Head Whatever – Chain Maille items, hand made crochet and knit items – Wolfs Head Whatever FB page
Okay, that’s all of the vendors for both of our events. We wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas, a Happy Channukkah, a blessed Yule, a lovely Kwanza or a joyous Festivus if you celebrate just the Holiday itself.
We hope to see you next year!