Huzzah! We are now on officially for 2 faires here in MA (USA).
First up for us is Abbadia Mare Renaissance Festival which will be at Hammond Castle Museum at 80 Hesperus Avenue, Gloucester, MA (yes, it IS a real Castle!) on July 15th and 16th from 11 am to 5 pm each day (rain or shine). Tickets will only be available at the Castle for $15 for adults, $11 for kids ages 5 – 11 and kids ages 4 and under are free. Parking is located at Stage Fort Park for an additional fee, but there is free busing to and from the venue. Due to the historical nature of the venue, it is not handicapped accessible for wheelchairs nor is it stroller friendly due to all the stairs. For more information on this event, please visit our website at http://www.abbadiamarefestival.com
Hammond Castle Front towers
Next up for us will be Silver Kingdom Renaissance Festival which will be occurring at Ye Olde Commons (120 Northside Ave), in Charlton, MA. This will be on August 19th and 20th from 10:30 am to 5 pm each day (rain or shine). Tickets are $15 for adults, $10 for kids ages 6 – 14, Seniors (ages 65 and over) and Veterans (please show your ID). Kids ages 5 and under are free. This is wheelchair accessible, however, please note that this is rough terrain and the venue does have a rather large hill. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.silverkingdomfestival.com . We are currently seeking vendors and volunteers. If you are interested, please send us an e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Primrose Pirates go BOOM
SKF logo by Eric Hammond
Merriment continues at Silver Kingdom Festival
Programs: crop, gimp, raw therapee
When you and your families arrive to Silver Kingdom Festival this season, you can expect to see Knights from The Brotherhood of Arrow and Sword in shining armor battling it out and the Primrose Pirates firing their guns and cannons. You will also get to enjoy music, hand made crafts and food!
On August 20th and 21st from 10:30 am to 5 pm each day, Ye Olde Commons in Charlton, MA goes back in time for Medieval merriment.
Ticket prices are: $15 for adults, $10 for kids ages 5 to 14, Seniors and Veterans (please show ID), Kids ages 4 and under will be free.
Tickets are available online here http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2509434 and you can also buy them when you arrive at the festival.
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.silverkingdomfestival.com
As we count down the days to Silver Kingdom Festival this coming weekend, this post is featuring all the vendors that are coming to this Festival! All of the vendors are also listed on our website as well! http://www.silverkingdomfestival.com – we have a LOT of vendors coming to this event! Do know that we do NOT have an ATM on site – but most of these vendors will accept credit cards!
- Sanctuary Bodywork – http://sanctuary.massagetherapy.com/ – massage those awful pains or aches!
- Running Dog Pottery – https://www.facebook.com/rdpottery/info – lovely hand made pottery – also some demonstrations on the wheel
- Lost Boys Leather – leather clothing and other leather items
- Tintagels Gate – http://www.tintagelsgate.com/ – almost anything you can think of will be for sale – weaponry to maps to bumper stickers and everything in between
- Moon Dragon Designs – http://www.moondragondesigns.com/store/ – handcrafted cloaks, knitted items and jewelry
- Legendary Leathercrafts – https://www.etsy.com/shop/LegendaryLeather – leather made masks and other items
- Wolfs Head Whatever – https://www.etsy.com/shop/wolfsheadwhatever – chain maile, bracelets and knitted items
- Antika Nueva – http://www.antikanueva.com – soaps, goos, wire jewelry, head pieces, hats and other items
- Elven Creations – https://www.etsy.com/shop/ElvenCreations – fairy wings and more!!!
- Rowans ReCreations – knitted items
- Made by Hand Leather – https://www.etsy.com/shop/MadebyHandLeather – leather belts, bracers and more!
- Tiger Lily Readings – http://tigerlily70.webs.com/ – Tarot Readings with Animal Spirit Guides
- The Stone Lady – http://thestonelady.net/ – Readings with Stones
- DeepWater Dye Works – http://deepwaterdyeworks.com/ – handmade yarn and and spun fiber for your knitting and crochet needs
- Glass Sails – https://www.etsy.com/shop/GlassSails – blown glass art! She is a roaming vendor!
- Sillie Puffs – Sillie Eventures – FOOD VENDOR – http://www.sillieeventures.com/ – Turkey legs!!! Vegetarian options as well! Frozen Hot Chocolate!
- Emazanti Creations – https://www.facebook.com/TeamEmazanti/timeline – Renaissance attire, chain maile, jewelry and other items
- Mother Earth Gourds – http://www.motherearthgourds.com/ – gourds for water or other items
- Tandy Leather – http://www.tandyleatherfactory.com/en-usd/home/home.aspx raw leather and tooling items to make your own leather items!
- Jade Forest Armory – Woodland creature puppets, weaponry and other items
- My Magical Emporium – http://www.mymagicalemporium.com/oils, lotions, teas and more herbal wares
- Dragon Wolf Creations – https://www.etsy.com/shop/dragonwolfcreations – chain maile
- Lady Feylines Fantastickal Faces – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lady-Feylines-Fantastickal-Faces/10434857626370 – Face painting!
- Hawk Studio – http://hawk-studio.com – leather made items
- Sachs and Byrne – Feather items!
- Fibonacci Letterpress – https://www.facebook.com/FibonacciLetterpress/timeline – hand crafted stamping and cards!
- Xeph Ink – SATURDAY ONLY!!! – http://xeph-ink.com/ – cloaks and other painted clothing
- Mehndi Spirit – http://www.mehndispirit.webs.com/ – Henna!
- Singing Bear Gallery – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Singing-Bear-Gallery/533563766675356?sk=timeline – jewelry
- Bonnie Weaver – demonstrations on how weaving was done with a loom
- Earth Child Creations – https://www.facebook.com/EarthChildCreations – wood burned items and other items
- Children’s Glen with throwing axes made of Duct Tape! Portion of the proceeds will go to Wounded Warrior Foundation!
Right, that’s all of them – sorry for the long post! Hope to see you and your families this weekend!
Now that Abbadia Mare Festival (http://www.abbadiamarefestival.com) season has completed, we are now focusing on our biggest venture yet – Silver Kingdom Festival – http://www.silverkingdomfestival.com
We’ll have Jousting! Live Sword Fighting! Red Hood! Family Fun for everyone! Great food and snacks! Tickets will be $15 for adults, $10 for kids ages 5 to 12 and kids ages 4 and under will be FREE!
A portion of the tickets will be going to Wounded Warrior Foundation!
We will be posting here all the performers and vendors that are coming to our event, but we need YOUR help in getting the word out there! Please share this post or our fan page or the event itself to your friends and family so they know about the event!
We do appreciate your support! HUZZAH for Silver Kingdom Festival!
|Contact: Gia Volterra de Saulnier
A New Silver Kingdom Renaissance Festival for 2014
Renaissance Festival under new ownership
Charlton, MA, June 18, 2014:
Once upon a time, there was a Festival that was held in Charlton, MA where knights are bold and maidens fair with music all in the air, and this year it goes under new management that is best known for Winslowshire Festival for the Animals and Abbadia Mare Festival.
Silver Kingdom Festival commences this year at Ye Olde Commons located at 120 Northside Road, Charlton, MA on August 16th and 17th from the hours of 10:30 am to 5 pm each day, you and your families can come out to join the merriment which includes: Jousting from The Silver Knights http://thesilverknights.com/ ; Sword demonstrations from Phoenix Swords http://www.phoenixswords.com/index.html ; Music from The Harper and Minstrel, and Pirates called Primrose Pirates with cannons as well and so much more!
The director, Richard Saulnier said “We’re so delighted that we could help bring this Festival back for families to attend, we’re hoping that everyone enjoys the event.” His wife, Gia Volterra de Saulnier agrees “We are excited for the new performers and vendors coming! We are so thankful for the outpouring of support of friends and family for our new endeavor.”
Tickets are $15 for adults, $10 for kids ages 5 – 12, and kids ages 4 and under are free! For more information on the event, please see their website at http://www.silverkingdomfestival.com