Ah the Holidays are quickly approaching! Yes, “Winter is here!” and with that, we do want you to check out all of our lovely vendors we had at either one of our events we did this summer to get something unique for the upcoming Holidays! (Whatever you celebrate!).
As most of you know, we did two events and I’ll separate the vendors by color: Abbadia Mare Festival vendors will be in GREEN, Silver Kingdom Festival will be in dark BLUE and PURPLE if they were at BOTH events!
The vendors are not in alphabetical order and some of them don’t have websites, but we’ll post their fan pages if they don’t have a website – Happy Shopping and we wish you a blessed whatever it is you celebrate!
- The Stone Lady – Stone Lady– she does amazing stone readings for you and she is eerily accurate!
- StoryTeller Jewelry – Storyteller Jewelry – very neat jewelry that has a story that she wrote in most pieces – necklaces, brooches and more!
- Healing Touch Pottery – Great pottery all hand made with healing touch crystals and stones
- Antika Nueva –
www.antikanueva.com – funky jewelry all hand made, soaps, salve (goo) and headwear, and other items
- Sacred Spiritual Treasures –Sacred Spiritual Treasures – hand made jewelry some spiritual in nature, oils, bracelets, and more
- Sanctuary Bodywork – http://sanctuary.massagetherapy.com/ – Massages! Reiki! Gift Certificates!
- Mother Earth Gourds/Creatures Nest – http://www.motherearthgourds.com/ Purses, drums and other items made from gourds and also beautiful puppets that look very real.
- Acqua Sotto – Acqua Sotto whimsical crowns, party goods and more!
- DeepWater Dye Works – http://deepwaterdyeworks.com/ Yarn, fiber and more!
- Lord Fafnir and Spawn Psychic Readers – https://www.fafnirandspawn.com/ Psychic Readings!
- Devas & Dragons Designs – (FB page only) – lovely hand made jewelry!
- The Silver Branch – http://www.thesilverbranch.com/ – hand made sculptures, baby dwagons, tiny gnomes and fairy wings (jewelry and more!)
- Mischief and Mirth Studios – https://www.facebook.com/MischiefAndMirth/ (FB page only) Leather masks, leather leaf hair holders, leather journals and more leather items
- Emazanti Creations – Emazanti Creations FB page
Garb and so much more!
- Lilla Rose Apron Strings – Lilla Rose Apron Strings hair accessories and some jewelry!
- Henna Inspired – Henna Inspired – lovely Henna!
- Cashlin’s Creations – Cashlin’s Creations FB page jewelry and crafts!
- Photography by Donatello – Photography by Donatello – photography for the family – in Garb or whatever you like!
- Oignucs Incense – Oignucs Incense FB page – incense, oils and scents of all kinds 🙂
- Gypsy Wings and Things – Gypsy Wings and Things fun fairy wings and other items!
- MoonDragon Designs – MoonDragon Designs hand made cloaks, knitted items, jewelry and so much more!
- Mary Lawrence Author – Mary Lawrence Author Books Murder Mysteries set in Tudor England – rather good! She’s working on novel #4 as we write this post 🙂
- Wolf’s Head Whatever – Wolf’s Head Whatever FB page hand made chain maille, crocheted items and more!
- The Mad Mailer – The Mad Mailler
Chain Maille made items including neckties and hats!
- Oignucs Incense – Oignucs Incense FB page incense, oils and more!
- Hobbit’s Head 2 Toe/ Crafty Lil Witch – HobbitsHead2Toe FB page – pirate gear, gypsy wear, masks, head pieces and more!
- Bella Fortuna – no website sorry – she will be at Rockport First Night doing readings at Spiran Hall from 5:30 pm on.
- Spellbound LLC – Spellbound LLC FB page – headpieces and more!
- Sew Sew Busy – Sew Sew Busy FB page – hand made garb, bodices and more
- Mystical Inspirations – Mystical Inspirations art, hand made jewelry, mystical creations and more!
- The Mother’s Healing Touch – The Mothers Healing Touch FB page readings, healings and other items
- Inner Lotus Haven for Mind, Body and Spirit – she was our face painter for one day, but her salon in NH does so much more! Inner Lotus Haven
- Sachs and Byrne – Sachs and Byrne
feather flowers, broaches, ring watches and more!
- Tintagels Gate – Tintagels Gate mystical, whimsical, and anything you might need for faire and more!
- Blackthorn Prints – Blackthorn Prints FB page hand made prints and Tee Shirts, Posters and more!
- Just in Tyme Boots – Just in Tyme Boots well crafted boots!
- Mystique Fashions – Mystique Fashions clothing, bodices and more!
- Tessimal’s Celestial Fairie Houses – Tessimal’s Celestial Fairie Houses tee shirts, fairie houses, gypsy wear and more
- Fun Tymes Jewelry – Fun Tymes Jewelry FB page hand made jewelry
- Amalgated Funk and Finery – Amalgated Funk and Finery – head pieces, jewelry and other items
- Karen’s Crowns and Pillows – no website sorry – sells crowns and pillows
NOTES for next season:
We do have dates already for Abbadia Mare Festival year 8! Dates will be July 21st and 22nd of 2018 so stay tuned for more information. As soon as we have information on Silver Kingdom, we will let you know.
We wish you a happy holiday (what ever it is you celebrate) with your families and hope to see you next year!
Wow, where did the time go?!?
We only have 8 days to go before we do abbadiamarefestival.com at Hammond Castle Museum which is located at 80 Hesperus Avenue, Gloucester, MA – 26 vendors! Paolo Garbanzo! This is the season not to be missed! Again, this is a fundraiser for the Castle. Tickets are $15 for adults, $11 for kids ages 5 to 11 and kids ages 4 and under are free. Parking is only available at Stage Fort Park, and that is an additional fee, but there is free busing to and from the venue. Please do note that due to the Historical Nature of this venue, it is not wheelchair accessible due to all the stairs.
Photo of Guy Todd the wondering harpist by Michael Meissner – 2015
Then next up for us is Silver Kingdom Renaissance Festival – silverkingdomfestival
Which is on August 19th and 20th at Ye Olde Commons located at 120 Northside Road in Charlton, MA. We currently have a Groupon deal right now going on! Groupon deal for SKF! You should check that out especially if you love a great deal!
Granny Grue wants to meet you! Photo credit Mike Druzolowski 2016
Okay, that’s all of our events this season! We hope to see you and your families this season and be sure to tell your friends and families about our shows! These are both family friendly events to bring the kids to!
If you are looking to get unique items for the Renaissance Enthusiast in your family, then I hope you check out some of the vendors that we had for either Abbadia Mare or Silver Kingdom Renaissance Faires.
Black will be for both events, Green for Silver Kingdom and Blue for Abbadia Mare Festival. Some of the vendors do not have websites, but have Facebook pages and you should be able to get in contact with them that way.
Amalgated Funk and Finery – Amalgted Funk – jewelry, crowns, steam punk items, hats and other items.
Antika Nueva – Antika Nueva – wire jewelry, hand made soaps, salves (goo), head pieces, cloaks and other items.
Bonnie Lee’s Creations (SKF vendor): Bonnie Lees Jewelry – jewelry, small stone trees, bracelets, and other items.
Capes and Corsets (SKF vendor): Capes and Corsets – capes and corsets
Cashlin’s Creations – Facebook page for Cashlin’s Creations – jewelry, art, crafts, wands, Celtic Creations
Cornerstone Creations (SKF vendor); Facebook page for Cornerstone Creations concrete items for your home and garden
DeepWater Dye Works – Deep Water Dye Works – yarn and fibers
Devas & Dragons Designs (Abbadia Mare vendor): jewelry with pearls and other fine gems
Emazanti Creations – Facebook page for Emazanti – garb for women and men, some chainmaile items and some jewelry
Grinning Dwarf – Grinning Dwarf – leather goods, masks, garb and more
Henna Inspired (SKF vendor): Henna Inspired – Henna
House of Hoover Designs (SKF vendor) : Rocks, gems and other items
Kimberley’s Creatures (SKF vendor) – Kimberleys Creatures – hand made paper mache dragons and eggs
Lady Lethal Chain Maile – Lady Lethal Chainmaile FB page – lady’s chainmaile
Lord Fafnir and Spawn – Fafnir and Spawn FB page – psychic tarot readings
Mary Lawrence Author (SKF vendor): Mary Lawrence Mystery books
Michael Longrider Flutes (SKF vendor): Native American Indian Flutes and other items
Moondragon Designs – Moondragon Designs – cloaks, capes, hand knitted items, jewelery, and other items
Mother’s Healing Touch – Mother’s Healing Touch FB page
Mother Earth Gourds/ Creatures Nest (SKF vendor) – gourd nests, drums and items as well as woodland babies – Mother Earth Gourds / Creatures Nest
Mystique Fashions & Accessories (SKF vendor) – Mystique Fashions FB page – garb for the ladies, mostly corsets and capes
Oignucs Incense (SKF vendor)- oils, incense and other lovely smelling items Oignucs Incense FB page
Mystical Inspirations (SKF vendor) – art, wands, jewelry and more – Mystical Inspirations
Patricia Hughes Author (Abbadia Mare Vendor) – books about pirate adventures – Patricia Hughes
Running Dog Pottery (Abbadia Mare vendor) – pottery, mugs, goblets and more – Running Dog Pottery FB page
Sach’s and Byrne (SKF vendor) – jewelry, flower roses, brooches, fans, belts and more – Sachs and Byrne
Sanctuary Bodywork (Abbadia Mare Vendor) – massages – Please e mail her if you would like her to come to your home or you can go to her office – Sanctuary Bodywork FB page
Silver Branch (Abbadia Mare vendor) – lovely fairies, gnomes, dragons and other items – Silver Branch
Tandy Leather (SKF vendor) – leather goods, learn how to make leather goods – Tandy Leather
Things that Work (SKF vendor) – yarn, fiber, oils, soaps, salves, rugs, other items for home – Things That Work
Tintagles Gate – a little bit of everything for the Renaissance Enthusiast and more – Tintagels Gate
Walt-King Sticks & More (SKF vendor) -hand made walking staffs, canes and more wooden items – Walt-King Sticks
Wolf’s Head Whatever – Chain Maille items, hand made crochet and knit items – Wolfs Head Whatever FB page
Okay, that’s all of the vendors for both of our events. We wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas, a Happy Channukkah, a blessed Yule, a lovely Kwanza or a joyous Festivus if you celebrate just the Holiday itself.
We hope to see you next year!
One week to go before Silver Kingdom Festival! Dates are August 20th and 21st from 10:30 am to 5 pm each day! http://www.silverkingdomfestival.com is our website if you need any information! Hope to see you there!
Merriment continues at Silver Kingdom Festival
When you and your families arrive to Silver Kingdom Festival this season, you can expect to see Knights from The Brotherhood of Arrow and Sword in shining armor battling it out and the Primrose Pirates firing their guns and cannons. You will also get to enjoy music, hand made crafts and food!
On August 20th and 21st from 10:30 am to 5 pm each day, Ye Olde Commons in Charlton, MA goes back in time for Medieval merriment.
Ticket prices are: $15 for adults, $10 for kids ages 5 to 14, Seniors and Veterans (please show ID), Kids ages 4 and under will be free.
Tickets are available online here http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2509434 and you can also buy them when you arrive at the festival.
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.silverkingdomfestival.com
Hammond Castle Museum gets Medieval for a 6th year
Abbadia Mare Renaissance Festival or Abbey by the Sea
By: Gia Volterra de Saulnier
Press Release – For Immediate Release
North Reading, MA
May 16, 2016 – Gloucester, MA:
Perhaps you have lived in Massachusetts and have never heard of a Castle nestled on the North Shore of Gloucester, Massachusetts called Hammond Castle Museum. Or maybe you have visited the Castle as a young child, and have not visited it since.
In May of 2016, Hammond Castle Museum once again opens it’s doors to the public for weekend hours and in July of 2016, PhinnVolt Enterprises has been honored to run the 6th annual Renaissance Festival.
July 16th and 17th from 11 am to 5 pm each day, history comes alive with Knights in shining armor from the Brotherhood of Arrow and Sword battling it out with hand to hand combat, Music from Myschyffe Managed and others. Numerous hand crafted goods from all over the New England area as well as as food and snacks for families of all ages to enjoy.
Tickets are $15 for adults, $10 for kids ages 5 to 11, and kids ages 4 and under are free. Parking is located at Stage Fort Park in Gloucester, MA for an additional $15 per vehicle. There is free busing to and from the venue.
While the Museum is an amazingly beautiful venue, it is not wheelchair accessible, nor is it stroller friendly due to the numerous stairs.
For more information, please visit their website at http://www.abbadiamarefestival.com.