To seek Silver Kingdom Year 4 is your quest!
Press Release for immediate release
Charlton – June 18, 2017
We hereby announce that you must seek out Silver Kingdom Renaissance Festival for a fourth year this season!
Knights in shining armor will be battling it out before your very eyes! Magic from Mike OJ will amaze and astound you! Music will sooth the youngest and oldest while you shop from many different vendors and craftsmen amoungst the big field.
Feast on a Turkey Leg while watching Penniless Jacks sing for you or have some Del’s Frozen Lemonade while listening to the L.I.A.R.S.
On the dates of August 19th and 20th from 10:30 am to 5 pm you and your families will rejoice in the merriment of Silver Kingdom Renaissance Festival which will be located at Ye Olde Commons at 120 Northside Road, Charlton, MA.
Tickets are $15 for adults, $10 for kids ages 6 to 14; Seniors ages 65 and older; Veterans (please show your ID).
For more information about this event, please see thy website at http://www.silverkingdomfestival.com
Knights in shining armor!
Huzzah! We are now on officially for 2 faires here in MA (USA).
First up for us is Abbadia Mare Renaissance Festival which will be at Hammond Castle Museum at 80 Hesperus Avenue, Gloucester, MA (yes, it IS a real Castle!) on July 15th and 16th from 11 am to 5 pm each day (rain or shine). Tickets will only be available at the Castle for $15 for adults, $11 for kids ages 5 – 11 and kids ages 4 and under are free. Parking is located at Stage Fort Park for an additional fee, but there is free busing to and from the venue. Due to the historical nature of the venue, it is not handicapped accessible for wheelchairs nor is it stroller friendly due to all the stairs. For more information on this event, please visit our website at http://www.abbadiamarefestival.com
Hammond Castle Front towers
Next up for us will be Silver Kingdom Renaissance Festival which will be occurring at Ye Olde Commons (120 Northside Ave), in Charlton, MA. This will be on August 19th and 20th from 10:30 am to 5 pm each day (rain or shine). Tickets are $15 for adults, $10 for kids ages 6 – 14, Seniors (ages 65 and over) and Veterans (please show your ID). Kids ages 5 and under are free. This is wheelchair accessible, however, please note that this is rough terrain and the venue does have a rather large hill. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.silverkingdomfestival.com . We are currently seeking vendors and volunteers. If you are interested, please send us an e mail to email@example.com.
Primrose Pirates go BOOM
SKF logo by Eric Hammond
Now that Abbadia Mare Festival (http://www.abbadiamarefestival.com) season has completed, we are now focusing on our biggest venture yet – Silver Kingdom Festival – http://www.silverkingdomfestival.com
We’ll have Jousting! Live Sword Fighting! Red Hood! Family Fun for everyone! Great food and snacks! Tickets will be $15 for adults, $10 for kids ages 5 to 12 and kids ages 4 and under will be FREE!
A portion of the tickets will be going to Wounded Warrior Foundation!
We will be posting here all the performers and vendors that are coming to our event, but we need YOUR help in getting the word out there! Please share this post or our fan page or the event itself to your friends and family so they know about the event!
We do appreciate your support! HUZZAH for Silver Kingdom Festival!
Thank you all who came out to support Black Swan Inn Renaissance Festival in Tilton, NH. We had a pretty good turnout for the second year. Roughly 130 total came out to support us and Black Swan Inn, and we were even featured in The Citizen.com out of NH – here is that link – http://thecitizen.villagesoup.com/p/renaissance-festival-draws-hundreds-to-tilton/1205364?source=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook .
Next up for us is storming the Castle, Hammond Castle that is! Abbadia mare Festival will be held at this amazingly beautiful and historic venue called Hammond Castle Museum (http://www.hammondcastle.org) July 19th and 20th, we hope that you and your families can come and join us from 11 am to 5 pm each day! Tickets will be $15 for adults, $10 for kids ages 5 to 11 and kids ages 4 and under will be Free! Parking will be located at Stage Fort Park (also in Gloucester, MA) and is an additional $15 to park your vehicles. Free busing to and from the venue will be provided. Do know that while the Castle is a breathtakingly beautiful venue, it is NOT wheelchair or stroller friendly due to the numerous stairs at this venue! This is a benefit for Hammond Castle! For more information on that event, please see our website at http://www.abbadiamarefestival.com
Then finally, we do our big one – Silver Kingdom Renaissance Festival which will be held at Ye Old Commons at 120 Northside Avenue in Charlton, MA. This event will be going on August 16th and 17th from 11 am to 5 pm each day. Tickets will be $15 for adults, $10 for kids ages 5 to 12 and kids ages 4 and under will be Free! For more information on this event, see our website at http://www.silverkingdomfestival.com
I’ll write a post hopefully in the next week or so to let you all know who the vendors and performers will be for Abbadia Mare Festival!
Gloucester, MA, May 18, 2014:
Knights in shining armor, musicians and bards roaming, hand crafted wares and goods from the medieval period along with demonstrators who will show you and your families how things were made all are coming back to Hammond Castle Museum in Gloucester, MA for one weekend in July!
This year’s Festival will occur on July 19th and 20th from 11 am to 5 pm each day. Tickets are: $15 for adults, $10 for kids ages 5 to 11 years of age, and kids ages 4 and under will be free to attend. Parking will be located at Stage Fort Park, also in Gloucester, MA that is an additional $15 to park vehicles, but free busing to and from the Castle will be provided.
The festival producers, Richard and Gia Saulnier (aka The Phinn’s) are excited about coming back for a fourth year and looking forward to a few changes that are expected for the 2014 season.
Family friendly fun with a Human Chess Match each day and amazing food and drinks will also be there for the weekend.
Please note that Hammond Castle does have a lot of stairs and is not recommended for those in wheelchairs or for little ones in strollers.
For more information please visit our website at http://www.abbadiamarefestival.com
Hammond Castle Front towers
Yep, you read that right! PhinnVolt Enterprises is now going to be doing THREE events this season!
- Black Swan Inn Renaissance Festival : 354 West Main Street, Tilton, NH coming June 28th and 29th of 2014. Come to this Historic Victorian Inn and also take a step back in time to see Knights, Maidens, Minstrels and Pirates! Hours will be from 11 am to 5 pm each day. Tickets are $10 for adults, $5 for kids ages 5 – 12 and kids ages 4 and under are free. We are still looking for vendors! Website coming soon! We will be having Turkey Legs! 🙂
- Abbadia Mare Renaissance Festival : 80 Hesperus Ave, Gloucester, MA (parking will be located at Stage Fort Park ONLY for an additional $15 per vehicle), coming July 19th and 20th of 2014. This is a benefit for the amazingly beautiful Hammond Castle Museum in Gloucester! Come storm the Castle with us! Hours will be 11 am to 5 pm each day. Tickets are $15 for adults, $10 for kids ages 5 – 11 and kids ages 4 and under are FREE. Website is http://www.abbadiamarefestival.com This is NOT a wheelchair friendly nor is it a Stroller friendly venue due to the numerous crooked stairs at this venue.
- Silver Kingdom Renaissance Festival: 120 Northside Road, Charlton, MA coming August 16th and 17th of 2014. Hours will be from 1o:30 am to 5 pm each day. Tickets are $15 for adults, $10 for kids ages 5 -12 and kids ages 4 and under will be Free. We will be having LIVE JOUSTING (so excited) and Turkey legs! From every full priced adult ticket, $2 will be donated to The Wounded Warriors Foundation. We are still looking for vendors for this event as well! For more information, see our website at http://www.silverkingdomfestival.com
All in all, this will be a very busy season for us and we hope to see you at one of our events! More information will be posted hopefully shortly!
I know that 2013 year isn’t quite over (yet), but I figured I would resurrect this blog since we don’t know if Abbadia Mare (our festival we do at Hammond Castle in July) is happening or not.
I DO know that we have a very busy 2014 season coming and here is what we are up to.
- Black Swan Inn Renaissance Festival will be happening next June 28th and 29th of 2014 at the lovely Black Swan Inn located at 354 West Main Street in Tilton, NH. This two day event will be a family fun filled event with Pirates, Knights and vendors! Hours will be from 11 am to 5 pm – Ticket prices and Website coming very shortly – so stay tuned! If you would like to be a vendor or performer, please e mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silver Kingdom Renaissance Festival is our latest venture that we are really excited about! This will be going on August 16th and 17th of 2014 (my birthday weekend :D) at Ye Olde Commons – 120 Northside Road, Charlton, MA. This two day event will sure to bring memories to last a lifetime! We just confirmed The Silver Knights Jousting Team! See https://www.facebook.com/pages/Silver-Knights-Joust-Team/134168256613885?id=134168256613885&sk=info and we’re now looking for vendors! If you are interested, please e mail us at email@example.com and see our website at http://www.silverkingdomfestival.com/
More information should be coming shortly so stay tuned!