Huzzah! We are now on officially for 2 faires here in MA (USA).
First up for us is Abbadia Mare Renaissance Festival which will be at Hammond Castle Museum at 80 Hesperus Avenue, Gloucester, MA (yes, it IS a real Castle!) on July 15th and 16th from 11 am to 5 pm each day (rain or shine). Tickets will only be available at the Castle for $15 for adults, $11 for kids ages 5 – 11 and kids ages 4 and under are free. Parking is located at Stage Fort Park for an additional fee, but there is free busing to and from the venue. Due to the historical nature of the venue, it is not handicapped accessible for wheelchairs nor is it stroller friendly due to all the stairs. For more information on this event, please visit our website at http://www.abbadiamarefestival.com
Hammond Castle Front towers
Next up for us will be Silver Kingdom Renaissance Festival which will be occurring at Ye Olde Commons (120 Northside Ave), in Charlton, MA. This will be on August 19th and 20th from 10:30 am to 5 pm each day (rain or shine). Tickets are $15 for adults, $10 for kids ages 6 – 14, Seniors (ages 65 and over) and Veterans (please show your ID). Kids ages 5 and under are free. This is wheelchair accessible, however, please note that this is rough terrain and the venue does have a rather large hill. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.silverkingdomfestival.com . We are currently seeking vendors and volunteers. If you are interested, please send us an e mail to email@example.com.
Primrose Pirates go BOOM
SKF logo by Eric Hammond
As we count down the days to Silver Kingdom Festival this coming weekend, this post is featuring all the vendors that are coming to this Festival! All of the vendors are also listed on our website as well! http://www.silverkingdomfestival.com – we have a LOT of vendors coming to this event! Do know that we do NOT have an ATM on site – but most of these vendors will accept credit cards!
- Sanctuary Bodywork – http://sanctuary.massagetherapy.com/ – massage those awful pains or aches!
- Running Dog Pottery – https://www.facebook.com/rdpottery/info – lovely hand made pottery – also some demonstrations on the wheel
- Lost Boys Leather – leather clothing and other leather items
- Tintagels Gate – http://www.tintagelsgate.com/ – almost anything you can think of will be for sale – weaponry to maps to bumper stickers and everything in between
- Moon Dragon Designs – http://www.moondragondesigns.com/store/ – handcrafted cloaks, knitted items and jewelry
- Legendary Leathercrafts – https://www.etsy.com/shop/LegendaryLeather – leather made masks and other items
- Wolfs Head Whatever – https://www.etsy.com/shop/wolfsheadwhatever – chain maile, bracelets and knitted items
- Antika Nueva – http://www.antikanueva.com – soaps, goos, wire jewelry, head pieces, hats and other items
- Elven Creations – https://www.etsy.com/shop/ElvenCreations – fairy wings and more!!!
- Rowans ReCreations – knitted items
- Made by Hand Leather – https://www.etsy.com/shop/MadebyHandLeather – leather belts, bracers and more!
- Tiger Lily Readings – http://tigerlily70.webs.com/ – Tarot Readings with Animal Spirit Guides
- The Stone Lady – http://thestonelady.net/ – Readings with Stones
- DeepWater Dye Works – http://deepwaterdyeworks.com/ – handmade yarn and and spun fiber for your knitting and crochet needs
- Glass Sails – https://www.etsy.com/shop/GlassSails – blown glass art! She is a roaming vendor!
- Sillie Puffs – Sillie Eventures – FOOD VENDOR – http://www.sillieeventures.com/ – Turkey legs!!! Vegetarian options as well! Frozen Hot Chocolate!
- Emazanti Creations – https://www.facebook.com/TeamEmazanti/timeline – Renaissance attire, chain maile, jewelry and other items
- Mother Earth Gourds – http://www.motherearthgourds.com/ – gourds for water or other items
- Tandy Leather – http://www.tandyleatherfactory.com/en-usd/home/home.aspx raw leather and tooling items to make your own leather items!
- Jade Forest Armory – Woodland creature puppets, weaponry and other items
- My Magical Emporium – http://www.mymagicalemporium.com/oils, lotions, teas and more herbal wares
- Dragon Wolf Creations – https://www.etsy.com/shop/dragonwolfcreations – chain maile
- Lady Feylines Fantastickal Faces – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lady-Feylines-Fantastickal-Faces/10434857626370 – Face painting!
- Hawk Studio – http://hawk-studio.com – leather made items
- Sachs and Byrne – Feather items!
- Fibonacci Letterpress – https://www.facebook.com/FibonacciLetterpress/timeline – hand crafted stamping and cards!
- Xeph Ink – SATURDAY ONLY!!! – http://xeph-ink.com/ – cloaks and other painted clothing
- Mehndi Spirit – http://www.mehndispirit.webs.com/ – Henna!
- Singing Bear Gallery – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Singing-Bear-Gallery/533563766675356?sk=timeline – jewelry
- Bonnie Weaver – demonstrations on how weaving was done with a loom
- Earth Child Creations – https://www.facebook.com/EarthChildCreations – wood burned items and other items
- Children’s Glen with throwing axes made of Duct Tape! Portion of the proceeds will go to Wounded Warrior Foundation!
Right, that’s all of them – sorry for the long post! Hope to see you and your families this weekend!
We have only 18 days to go before Black Swan Inn Renaissance Festival which will be going on June 28th and 29th of 2014 at the Black Swan Inn located at 254 Main Street, Tilton, NH. The Festival will commence from 11 am to 5 pm each day. Tickets will be: $10 for adults, $5 for kids ages 5 to 12 and kids ages 4 and under will be free. Parking will be located at 435 West Main Street, Tilton, NH.
Here is the listing of all the performers and vendors that we will have at our event:
Vendors and demonstrators:
We hope that you and your families can join us for a weekend that will be filled with fun and excitement!
PhinnVolt Enterprises is still seeking vendors for both Black Swan Inn Renaissance Festival as well as Silver Kingdom Festival.
Black Swan Inn Renaissance Festival – 354 West Main Street, Tilton, NH coming June 28th and 29th of 2014. Fees for a 10×10 is $100 for the weekend. To get an application, please send an e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Silver Kingdom Renaissance Festival – 120 Northside Road, Charlton, MA – coming August 16th and 17th of 2014. Fees start at $100 for the weekend for a 10×10. To get an application, please send an e mail to email@example.com
If you aren’t following us on Facebook, we just got an e mail from Hammond Castle Museum and they want to meet with us to discuss Abbadia Mare Renaissance Festival coming this July of 2014! We’ll post the news as soon as we get it (which is hopefully in February sometime so stay tuned!). Keep the dates of July 19th and 20th open!
In the meantime, we have our homework cut out for us with the town of Charlton (which we are doing this week and next) to smooth out issues ahead of time for Silver Kingdom Festival (August) we now have 11 vendors in and we’re still looking for more vendors! If you are interested in vending for that event, please e mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org . In the meantime, we’ve had a new logo created by our pal Eric Hammond (out of FL) .
Black Swan Inn Renaissance Festival in Tilton, NH is also in need of more vendors! If you are interested in vending for that event, please let us know by e mailing us at email@example.com. That event will be going on June 28th and 29th of 2014!
That’s all the updates and news for now! We’re looking forward to seeing you at one or all three of our events!
I know that 2013 year isn’t quite over (yet), but I figured I would resurrect this blog since we don’t know if Abbadia Mare (our festival we do at Hammond Castle in July) is happening or not.
I DO know that we have a very busy 2014 season coming and here is what we are up to.
- Black Swan Inn Renaissance Festival will be happening next June 28th and 29th of 2014 at the lovely Black Swan Inn located at 354 West Main Street in Tilton, NH. This two day event will be a family fun filled event with Pirates, Knights and vendors! Hours will be from 11 am to 5 pm – Ticket prices and Website coming very shortly – so stay tuned! If you would like to be a vendor or performer, please e mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silver Kingdom Renaissance Festival is our latest venture that we are really excited about! This will be going on August 16th and 17th of 2014 (my birthday weekend :D) at Ye Olde Commons – 120 Northside Road, Charlton, MA. This two day event will sure to bring memories to last a lifetime! We just confirmed The Silver Knights Jousting Team! See https://www.facebook.com/pages/Silver-Knights-Joust-Team/134168256613885?id=134168256613885&sk=info and we’re now looking for vendors! If you are interested, please e mail us at email@example.com and see our website at http://www.silverkingdomfestival.com/
More information should be coming shortly so stay tuned!
Okay, this is not a post about wrestling (sorry to disappoint you) but more about our adventure into our business and our endeavors.
If you have been to either Winslowshire Festival (http://www.winslowshire.com) or Abbadia Mare Festival (http://www.abbadiamarefestival.com) in MA then you have seen what we have been able to accomplish.
We have some more upcoming things even though Winslowshire is over (yeah, sniff, sniff) but it was necessary for us to do that so we can move on. We are now working with three clients (can’t say who yet, sorry) for three (count them 1, 2, 3!) possible events happening for the 2012 season.
We have some of the hardest working cast and crew and without them, I’m not sure where we would be, so this is a shout out to them to say THANKS!
Stay tuned for our other events which we should get the green light on hopefully on the New Year! Who’s Pumped!